Fast-Track Triathlete By Matt Dixon MSc. Normally, this book will cost you $24.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format for free. Access requires free registration.
In Fast-Track Triathlete, elite triathlon coach Matt Dixon offers his plan of attack for high performance in long-course triathlon—without sacrificing work or life. Developed for busy professionals with demanding schedules, the Fast-Track Triathlete program makes your PR possible in Ironman®, Ironman 70.3®, Rev3, and Challenge triathlon in about 10 hours a week.
Training for long-course triathlons once demanded 15-20 hours each week—on top of work, family, travel and other time commitments. For many, preparing for long-distance triathlon is more challenging than the race itself.
Now Fast-Track Triathlete opens the door to your best performance in full- and half-distance triathlons in half the traditional training time. Dixon’s laser-focused, effective approach to workouts, recovery, strength and mobility, and nutrition means you can prepare for triathlon’s greatest challenges in just 7-10 hours per week for half-distance and 10-12 hours per week for full-distance.
Fast-Track Triathlete includes
• Dixon’s complete guide to creating a successful sport and life performance recipe
• How to plan out your triathlon training
• Scaling workouts for time and fatigue
• Training and racing during travel
• Executing your swim-bike-run and transitions plan on race day
• 10-week off-season training program with key workouts
• 14-week pre-season training program with key workouts
• 14-week comprehensive race-prep full and half training plans with fully integrated strength and conditioning
Dixon’s first book, The Well-Built Triathlete, revealed his four-tiered approach to success in all triathlon race distances. Fast-Track Triathlete turbocharges Dixon’s well-built program so even the busiest athletes can achieve their long-distance triathlon dreams without sacrificing so much to achieve them.